Nikko Cedar Sake Set | Japanese Wooden Drinkware
Cedar trees are found throughout Japan, and among them, this Nikko cedar is known for its close historical ties to the famous cedar trees near the World Heritage Site Nikko Toshogu Shrine. Nikko cedar is characterized by its soft, reddish bark and its fragrance. It is widely used for the hashira (columns), tokonoma (alcove) and kazaridana (decorative shelves) of Japanese houses, and its pleasant scent is welcoming when entering the home. This sake set made of Nikko cedar is the perfect gift to create a special atmosphere on occasions such as celebrating the holiday season or the new year with your loved ones.
Approximate Overall Dimensions:
Carafe 3.5"w x 3.5"d x 4.5"h (14.5 fluid oz)
Masu cup (large) 3.5"w x 3.5"d x 2.25"h (7.6 fluid oz)
Masu cup (small) 3"w x 3"d x 2.25"h (5.9 fluid oz)
Please observe the following points to ensure long use of the product:
- Not dishwasher and microwave safe.
- After use, wash with water or lukewarm water and wipe gently with a soft cloth. Then dry naturally.
- Do not polish with a scrubbing brush or polishing powder as it may scratch the surface.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration or deformation.
- When storing the product in a box, avoid humid places as it may cause mold, discoloration, or deformation.
- Avoid desiccants as they may cause excessive drying and cause the wood to crack.