Shipping and Returns
How does WAZA Tokyo ship?
- Your product will ship from the US or Japan depending on availability. If the item is out of stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ship to all 50 states in the United States.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- For most orders, please allow 4 business days for processing and an additional 2-8 business days for shipping . During holidays, shipping time may be longer. For Hirohisa Kondo's products, please allow 2-4 weeks for processing and shipping.
What is the shipping rate?
- We ship the items by USPS ground domestic. The standard shipping rates are based on the purchase price.
- up to $50 - $5 shipping
- $50.01 to $200 - $15 shipping
- $200.01 to $500 - $20 shipping
- $500.01 to $999.99 - $25 shipping
- $1000 or more - Free shipping
Do you ship outside the US?
- No, unfortunately, we only ship to the 50 US states at this time.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be more than satisfied with your purchase so if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please complete the return card included in your box, and attach it to your original packing slip and include it along with the product to return and ship to the address below.Please note:
1) Because Final Few pieces are discounted, these items are not returnable and non-refundable.
2) Due to the fragile nature of Kondo's Mentori vase and Miyabi 1 & 2 vases, these items are not returnable and non-refundable.
WAZA Tokyo Returns Department
20926-63rd Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA. 98036
- Product must be unused and returned in its original undamaged product box and original wrapping (any cloth or gift wrapping) if applicable. If any portion of the product is missing, the buyer will be charged for these items.
- Original shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
- All items must be returned using a trackable shipping method.
- Discounted, sale items and special orders cannot be returned.
- We are unable to accept returns after 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs, insurance or lost or damaged goods so please be careful when repacking the items and we recommend that you insure the product(s) which you are returning. Any damaged goods will not be accepted as a return.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Refunds will be credited back to your original form of payment after the shipment arrives and is inspected. Please allow 2 weeks after we receive your item for processing.
We can only offer WAZA Tokyo credit for gift returns. Please contact us at email@example.com for credit and return information.
Can I get a refund on special orders?
Since special order products are made to order and shipped from Japan, special orders cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable.
Can I exchange an item?
Since we have limited quantities, we are not able to offer exchanges. You may return the item and purchase a new item.
What if breakage occurs during shipping?
We carefully package our products but sometimes breakage occurs during shipping. If this occurs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving the product with a description of the damage, your customer information including name, address, invoice number, tracking number, product number and a photo of the damaged product, shipping material and box. We also ask that you do not discard any shipping material, boxes or damaged goods in order that it may be inspected by the carrier so that we can process the claim. We may ask you to ship the broken product to us at our expense. Many of our products are difficult to reproduce but we will email you with an estimated date as to when your product will be shipped. In some instances, since our products are many times on-of-a kind, we may not be able to replace your product in which case we will issue a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a replacement.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com